is an AI voice assistant that automatically takes notes, makes meetings searchable, and delivers key insights from conversations. We are growing rapidly across tens of thousands of organizations and growing our footprint inside Fortune 500 companies. Chances are you've seen Fireflies in one of your meetings! Fireflies integrates with all the major video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, and more. We are a globally distributed team across 15+ countries.
We are seeking a dynamic and customer-focused Enterprise Onboarding Manager
who possesses technical expertise and a passion for driving customer success and expansion. In this role, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, identifying opportunities for growth, and ensuring the successful implementation of our product. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success, to gather customer feedback, address technical requirements, and deliver exceptional service to our customers.Responsibilities:
- Manage key accounts and develop strategies to drive product adoption, increase user seats, and expand customer accounts.
- Engage with stakeholders at customer organizations to understand their needs, provide technical solutions, and exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to gather feature requests and voice customer feedback, ensuring customer needs are considered in product development.
- Oversee end-to-end project management of implementations and launches, ensuring successful delivery within agreed timelines and scope.
- Conduct thorough technical assessments of customer requirements and recommend appropriate integration solutions to optimize software platform usage.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the implementation process, addressing customer inquiries, troubleshooting technical challenges, and delivering effective solutions.
Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts and collaborate with the sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience in technical implementation roles, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to understand and address customer's technical requirements.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a track record of managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as a self-starter, demonstrating the ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals.
Availability to work in the PST time zone and accommodate North American customer needs.
Values that are important to us :
- You're data-driven and customer-focused
- You have excellent communication written and oral (a must-have for remote teams)
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
- You thrive in globally distributed, 100% remote teams
- Competitive comp
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Paid time off and flexible leave policy
- No boss culture
- Flexible working hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Company Offsites/Virtual Retreats
- Tech reimbursements
About Us :
Fireflies was rated by Gartner as one of the top 25 startups to watch for in 2020
. The company has raised $19 million from top-tier investors, including Canaan, Khosla Ventures, and angels from Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and Salesforce. We are a 90+ global team across 15 + countries. In just the past year, Fireflies has taken notes for over 3 million people and is used by folks across 60,000+ companies. We are an equal-opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.