is an AI voice assistant that automatically takes notes, makes meetings searchable, and delivers key insights from conversations. We are growing rapidly across tens of thousands of organizations and growing our footprint inside Fortune 500 companies. Chances are you've seen Fireflies in one of your meetings! Fireflies integrates with all the major video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, and more. We are a globally distributed team across 15+ countries.
We are looking to employ an HR Ops Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and training.
- Managing various aspects of HR Operations including employee documentation, on-boarding,off-boarding, Payroll, and HR audits.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Providing day-to-day HR support to employees, including answering questions and assisting with issues related to benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their application.
- Managing employee benefits and claims administration.
- Work closely with the CEO and HR Recruitment Manager to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll and other claims.
Day-to-Day Recurring Tasks:
- Vanta compliance.
- Ensuring people do security training & sign policies.
- Set up antivirus and other security software like 1password.
- Managing employee laptops (Onboarding/Offboarding, reimbursements, COE, Payslips, immigration letters, Payroll handling questions)
- Giving our team access to various vendors as needed & approving requests
- Emailing vendors to ask for their SOC2 reports and updating that every year
- Responding to client email questions about security and jumping on a call if necessary.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an HR coordinator/Generalist/Assistant.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, Excel, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
What You Will Enjoy About Us:
- High-growth startup with plenty of opportunities to actively impact the company and advance your career!
- We have fun because we are passionate about what we do.
Hiring Process :
- You applied and you have to go through the chat interview rounds with some screening questions ( Not take more than 30 minutes ). We appreciate you being more precise and honest.
- 1st Video Culture Interview ( HR recruitment Manager)
- 2nd Final round ( With the CEO- Optional)
- 4th Offer and then Onboarding
You should be a great communicator and culture maintainer:
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Direct Payment (no tax withheld)
- Ability to move laterally within the team easily
- Annual reviews/potential appraisals
- 14 days PTO + can take more time off as required (Flexible Leave Policy).
- Competitive Salary
- No boss culture
- Flexible working Hours
- Laptop reimbursement or BYOD stipend
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Company Offsite/Virtual Retreat
Fireflies were rated by Gartner as one of the top 25 startups to watch for in 2020. The company has raised $19 million from top-tier investors, including Canaan, Khosla Ventures, and angels from Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and Salesforce. We are a 90+ global team across 15 + countries. In just the past year, Fireflies has taken notes for over 3 million people and is used by folks across 60,000+ companies.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: This is a full-time Remote opportunity