is an AI voice assistant that automatically takes notes, makes meetings searchable, and delivers key insights from conversations. We are growing rapidly across tens of thousands of organizations and growing our footprint inside Fortune 500 companies. Chances are you've seen Fireflies in one of your meetings! Fireflies integrates with all the major video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, and more.
The growth engineering team is responsible for developing technology to grow the business faster across product, sales, and marketing via experimentation. Analytical skills, decision making and creativity are important for each individual on this team.
What You’ll Do :
- Directly impact millions of users
- Drive business goals through experiments and metric-driven software development
- Scale our sales and marketing functions using software and tools
- Work in cross-functional teams, collaborating with marketing and product to achieve growth objectives
- Work across the stack, from the backend to the front end, to build features and experiments that will bring Fireflies to the next level of growth
What You Need:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a software development role as a full-stack engineer
- Our tech stack is mostly Node.js (TypeScript), MongoDB, and Next.js, event-driven with pub-sub and deployed on GCP using Kubernetes
- Experience shipping fast, reliable, secure applications using modern development tools
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions to achieve a goal
- You have experience working on apps that have supported 10,000+ concurrent users, where you built scalable infrastructure
- User-centric thinking, with the ability to empathize with users and translate insights into features that drive user engagement.
- Start-up experience as a technical co-founder or a growth engineering role
- Understanding of the tools that power data analytics, marketing automation, personalization
- Proficient in running A/B tests and experiments to optimize product features and user experiences.
Values that are important to us:
- You should be a great communicator and culture maintainer.
- You're data-driven and customer-focused
- You value fast & incremental engineering cycles
- You maintain design excellence and minimize complexity
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
- We value overcommunication, candid feedback and a results-driven culture
Perks and benefits :
- Competitive comp
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Paid time off and flexible leave policy
- No boss culture
- Flexible working hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Company Offsites/Virtual Retreats
- Tech reimbursements
Fireflies were rated by Ramp
in 2023 as the top three fastest-growing software vendors based on customer count, along with OpenAI and Midjourney. The company has raised $19 million from top-tier investors, including Canaan, Khosla Ventures, and angels from Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and Salesforce. We are a 100+ global team across 20+ countries. In just the past year, Fireflies has taken notes for over 3 million people and is used by folks across 150,000+ companies.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying