is an AI voice assistant that automatically takes notes, makes meetings searchable, and delivers critical insights from conversations. We are overgrowing across tens of thousands of organizations and growing our footprint inside Fortune 500 companies. Chances are you've seen Fireflies in one of your meetings! Fireflies integrates with all the major video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, and more. We are a globally distributed team across 15+ countries.
As a Security Product Manager at Fireflies, you will be responsible for coordinating security escalations and investigations. Coordinating work will require a deep dive into the knowledge of application security concepts including secure code review, debugging, dynamic web application analysis, and threat modeling. You will also interact with key customers and C-level customer contacts, to respond to their queries about our Security and Data Protection stance and compliance. You’ll work closely with Product and engineering teams to ensure that security at Fireflies continues to be world-class.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop formal team processes related to Security, and drive adoption
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure Security is built into our code and infrastructure.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to ensure that our Architecture is compliant with applicable security standards. (HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, …)
- Communicate with, and respond authoritatively to our customer queries regarding security. Your deep understanding of application security concepts, threat models, and remediation techniques is key to fulfilling this important role.
- Test and verify high-priority bug bounty reports in collaboration with the Engineering team.
- Plan and conduct Offensive Security tests on a periodic basis to detect vulnerabilities.
- Manage Product Security teamwork related to security escalations
- Help coordinate and plan security auditing
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-7 years of experience leading a product security team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on application and vulnerability remediation processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers regarding all things Security and Data Privacy
- Ability to Communicate technical concepts and deliver technical documentation to both non-technical business users as well as technical stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten)
- Experience with Threat modeling and threat modeling tools recommended
- A good understanding of TTP and Remediation planning.
- Familiarity with modern cloud infrastructure and networking (AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with network and system security hardening recommended
- Degree in computer science/engineering, informatics, mathematics/statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Offensive Security OSWE and/or OSCP certification(s) a plus
- Previous experience in Engineering Product Management is a plus.
You should be a great communicator:
Values that are important to us:
- You're data-driven and customer focused
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
- You thrive in globally distributed, 100% remote teams
- Competitive comp
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Paid time off and flexible leave policy
- No boss culture
- Flexible working hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Company Offsites/Virtual Retreats
- Tech reimbursements
Gartner rated Fireflies as one of the top 25 startups to watch for in 2020. The company has raised $19 million from top-tier investors, including Canaan, Khosla Ventures, and angels from Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and Salesforce. We are a 90+ global team across 15 + countries. In just the past year, Fireflies has taken notes for over 3 million people and is used by folks across 60,000+ companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.