Fireflies.ai is an AI voice assistant that automatically takes notes, makes meetings searchable, and delivers key insights from conversations. We are growing rapidly across tens of thousands of organizations and growing our footprint inside Fortune 500 companies. Chances are you’ve seen Fireflies in one of your meetings! Fireflies integrates with all the major video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, and more. We are a globally distributed team across 15+ countries.
We are seeking a self-motivated solution engineer with an obsession to deliver WOW moments for the customer to join our rapidly growing fast-paced environment. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist (Presales), you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be our subject-matter expert helping customers understand and evaluate the Fireflies.ai platform. The Presales Specialist will be responsible for supporting prospects by delivering compelling solutions and articulating the benefits/value proposition of Fireflies.ai.
We are looking to hire a consultant who will act as a technical advisor and develop strong relationships with teams proactively.
- Planning of sales strategies, positioning in contrast to the competitors, and the demonstration of the business.
- Providing demos to prospects and achieving conversions.
- Highlight Firelfies.ai’s value by preparing and delivering product capacities through
- Work independently with prospects/customer technical teams on implementing a complete solution, based on a series of business and technical reviews.
- Liaising with Product Managers and cross-functional teams to provide customer feedback.
- Coordinate and create technical solution documents for existing and new product features.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant market trends and competitor landscapes.
- 1-5 years of experience in customer onboarding or equivalent in a customer-facing role with a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand and translate customer requirements into product requirements.
- A self-learner who can pick up skills with minimum support and have a curiosity about learning new concepts.
- High proficiency in English with excellent written and oral skills is a must.
- Willing to work in ANZ shift timings, and flexible with other timezones too.
- Demo to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Demo to product Signups
- Competitive comp & benefits
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Paid time off and flexible leave policy
- No boss culture
- Flexible working hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
Fireflies were rated by Gartner as one of the top 25 startups to watch for in 2020. The company has raised $19 million from top-tier investors, including Canaan, Khosla Ventures, and angels from Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and Salesforce. We are a 90+ global team across 15+ countries. In just the past year, Fireflies has taken notes for over 3 million people and is used by folks across 60,000+ companies.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying