Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, publish and update different technical documents including user manuals, operations guides, flow diagrams, video scripts, policy documents, user guides for end-users, etc.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering to study product features and create instructions that are easy to comprehend.
- Interpret product features and functions and translate them into a concise, relevant, and readable format. You should be able to break down complex technical information into easily understood digestible parts.
- Find ways to make communication easier between engineering, support, and end-users.
- Proofread and edit content created by team members and other staff
- Create accompanying user-friendly screenshots, screen recordings/gifs, illustrations, graphs, infographics, and video tutorials to enhance user experience
- Create scripts for video tutorials
- Adopt a uniform writing style across all media and other platforms for consistency and branding within and outside the organization.
- Review our user guide’s analytics and understand the customer impact of the document on our end-users.
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience as a technical writer for engineering, IT, management, or other related industries
- Must possess diverse knowledge of complex technical subjects
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Must have an organized thought process
- Ability to be clear, precise, detailed, and process-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working with Zendesk & Notion
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying